HP 3D Printer User GuideHP 3D Printer Designjet and HP Designjet Color 3D Printer manufacture models from CAD STL documents. The printer constructs three-dimensional parts by expelling a dab of ABS material through a computercontrolled expulsion head, creating astounding parts that are prepared to utilize quickly after culmination. HP Designjet 3D Printer and HP Designjet Color 3D Printer comprise of two essential parts the 3D printer and material sound. HP Designjet 3D Software Solution is the preprocessing programming that keeps running on Windows XP Pro, Windows Vista or Windows 7 and Windows 10 stages. The HP Designjet 3D Printer constructs a most extreme part size of 8 x 6 x 6 in (203 x 152 x 152 mm). HP Designjet Color 3D Printer fabricates a most extreme part size of 8 x 8 x 6 in (203 x 203 x 152 mm).
Every material transporter contains 40 cu. in (700 cc) of usable material enough to construct constantly for around 48 hours without reloading. You can include a discretionary second material straight for broadened fabricate times.The HP 3D Printer Manual provides information on the following topics:
- Troubleshooting information
- Important safety notices and regulatory information
- Information about supported printing supplies
- Detailed user instructions
- You can also find more information at HP’s support website.
HP 3D Printer Tutorial
- Use the force supply voltage determined on the nameplate. Abstain from over-burdening the printer's electrical outlet with various gadgets.
- Ensure the printer is all around grounded. Inability to ground the printer may bring about electrical stun, flame and weakness to electromagnetic obstruction.
- Before dismantling or repairing the printer yourself, contact your neighborhood Service Delegate. See Support area of User Guide.
- Use just the force line supplied with the printer. Try not to harm, cut or repair the force line. A harmed power line has danger of flame and electric stun. Supplant a harmed power string with an endorsed power string.
- Do not permit metal or fluids to touch the interior parts of the printer. Doing as such may bring about harm, fire, electric stun or different genuine risks.
- Power off the printer and disengage the force line from the electrical plug in any of the taking after cases:
- If there is smoke or an unordinary smell originating from the printer.
- If the printer is making a bizarre clamor not heard amid typical operation.
- A bit of metal or a fluid touches the inside parts of the printer.
- During an electrical (thunder/lightning) storm
- During a force disappointment
- Alert: Indicates a conceivably perilous circumstance which, if not stayed away from, may bring about minor or moderate harm.
- Cautioning: Indicates a conceivably perilous circumstance which, if not stayed away from, could bring about genuine harm.
- HOT SURFACE: The hot surface sign shows the nearness of gadgets with high temperatures. Continuously utilize additional consideration, and wear security gloves, when working around warmed parts
- GLOVES: When playing out some upkeep techniques, the machine might be hot and gloves will be required to keep away from blazes.
- Wellbeing GLASSES: Wear security glasses to evade harm to your eyes.
- LIFTING HAZARD: Lift with two or more individuals to keep away from genuine harm.
- Reuse: Use appropriate reusing strategies for materials and bundling.
- ESD: Use standard electrostatic release (ESD) safety measures when chipping away at or close electrical segments.
After the printer has finished cooling, the only option displayed is Continue. Press Continue and the printer will reboot and try to return to normal operation. If pressing Continue does not eliminate the error, power should be cycled; wait 60 seconds before switching power on again. In most cases you will be able to continue operation. However, if the printer continues to shut down and display the same error, contact HP Designjet 3D manual technical support
HP 3D Printer User Guide
The HP 3D Printer User Guide or Manual from the manufacture, you able to download HP 3D Printer Manual PDF here Advertisement