HP Jet Fusion 5200 3D Printer Manual User Guide PDF with Tutorial Tips and Tricks - Get HP MJF 5200 user guide PDF here the compete user manual to set up and settings correctly from the manufacture with tutorials tips and tricks HP MJF design guidelines.
HP Jet Fusion 5200 3D Printer Manual User Guide PDF with Tutorial Tips and Tricks
HP Jet Fusion 5200 3D Printer specs DIMENSIONS 2210 x 1268 x 1804 mm (87 x 50 x 71 in)
WEIGHT 880 kg (1940 lb)
Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Base-T), supporting the following standards: TCP/IP, DHCP (IPv4 only), TLS/SSL
Processor Intel® Core i7 7770 (3.6 GHz, up to 4.2 GHz)
Memory 32 GB DDR4
HARD DISK 1TB HDD SED (AES-256 encrypted), 1TB SDD SED (AES-256 encrypted), TGC-OPAL 2.01 compliant
HP SmartStream 3D Build Manager, HP SmartStream 3D Command Center
Compatible software HP 3D API1 , HP 3D Center , HP 3D Process Control , HP Universal Build Manager powered by Dyndrite
third-party software Autodesk Netfabb® with HP Work-space, Materialise Build Processor for HP Multi Jet Fusion technology, Siemens NX AM for HP Multi Jet Fusion technology
POWER Consumption 12 kw
380-415 V (line-to-line), 50 A max, 50/60 Hz
200-240 V (line-to-line), 80 A max,50/60 Hz
HP 3D Professional services help organizations identify viable strategic opportunities, optimize design for breakthrough applications, and streamline manufacturing processes to enable mass customization and scale production.
HP 3d printer Drive new growth and expand into volume production with HP’s robust, manufacturing-ready 3D Printing solution Enhanced manufacturing predictability, breakthrough productivity with integrated software, materials mixing, and unpacking automation
HP JET FUSION 5200 SERIES 3D PRINTING SOLUTIONS integration with industry-leading software partners Autodesk,Dyndrite, Materialise, and Siemens. HP Jet Fusion 5200 Series Industrial 3D Printing Solution for you business.
HP 3D Software Solutions has HP MJF color, HP 3D hardware, software, and services designed to help you scale into volume production
HP Jet Fusion 5200 3D Printer Buying Guide
The HP 3D printer price for HP 5200 series of machines is the latest advancements in HP's Multi Jet Fusion technology HP Jet Fusion 5200 3D Printer Price from $350,000 to $500,000
HP 5200 User Guide PDF
How to Turn on HP Jet Fusion 5200 3D Printer
Manual from User Guide HP Jet Fusion 5200 to Turn the printer on and off
Follow the correct procedure 3d printer manual changes after the first time.
Turn on HP 3D printer for the first time
Follow these steps carefully, the first time that you turn on HP Jet Fusion 5200 3d printer user manual :
1. Make sure that the two bottom rows of circuit breakers at the front right of the printer are all in the up position and that the three green lamps are on. If any of them are off, check with your electrician.
2. Turn the main switch to the on position.
3. Wait for the front panel to tell you that the printer is waiting for rearm.
4. Perform a visual check of the printer.
5. Press the blue rearm button at the front left of the printer. This enables all of the printer's high-power subsystems.
6. Wait for the front panel to indicate that the printer is ready. This can take several minutes. When initialization is complete, the front panel displays a Ready message. If a system error message is displayed, see System errors
Turn on HP Jet Fusion 5200 3D Printer from the Front panel Soft start: Select from menu turn it on by Hold down the front-panel power button
How to Turn off HP Jet Fusion 5200 3D Printer
After you have turned on the printer for the first time, you can use any of these HP MJF 5200 user guide methods to turn it off.
>From the Front panel Soft off by Select from menu
>Use Red switch to Hard Turn of by Switch off the red power button
Tutorial Hard shut down HP 5200 Jet Fusion by Hold down the front-panel power button off.
Download HP Jet Fusion 5200 3D Printer User Guide PDF here.
Tips and Tricks if any of these methods will shut down the printer completely. HP strongly recommends not turning off the printer immediately after printing a job: you should leave the printer on while it cools down for at least 2 hours. If it will be idle for a long time and you want to turn it off, HP recommends the soft method from the front panel.
HP Jet Fusion 5200 3D Printer Manual User Guide PDF with Tutorial Tips and Tricks Prepare a file for printing
The printer cannot interpret a 3D image file directly: you must use software to convert it into a format that the printer is designed to accept.
Before sending a job to a 3D printer, the model to be printed needs to be tessellated. That means that its geometry needs to be converted into triangles, which are used by the printer to create layers.
It is very important to pay attention to this step: if not done correctly, it can cause problems such as inaccuracy or slow processing see detailed HP Jet Fusion 5200 repair manual and read complete user guide.
Standard formats in the additive manufacturing industry include 3MF with more information about the 3MF model and STL.
A normal file size for a model is about 1–30 MB, but the size depends on the type of software that created it, the number of triangles, the number and level of details, and so on.
When exporting to STL in a CAD package, you are often required to introduce some parameters such as angle tolerance and deviation chord height. These parameters define the resolution and file size of the part. The following 3d printer tips may help you to export with the best surface to file size ratio.
HP Jet Fusion 5200 3D Printer Settings
Solid Designer settings
Solid Designer is one of the available software options.
Save as STL, click Options, and check the ASCII option. The recommended values for the Distance and Angle box are 0.05 and 1.
Jet Fusion SolidWorks is one of the available software options.
1. Click File > Save As.
2. Select STL (*.stl) as the file type.
3. Click Options.
4. Choose the Binary option. Binary files are smaller than ASCII files for the same tessellation.
5. Choose Custom resolution.
6. Set the deviation tolerance to 0.05 mm.
7. Set the angle tolerance to 1°.
Rhinoceros is one of the available software options.
1. Click File > Save As.
2. Select STL (*.stl) as the file type.
3. Click File Name > Save.
4. Select Binary.
5. Select Detail Controls from the Mesh Options.
6. Set the maximum angle to 1, the maximum aspect ratio to 6, and the minimum edge length to 0.05.
You may experience these HP 5200 problems with your STL files.
● Too many or too few triangles
Too many triangles are difficult to process and, when a certain size is reached, the extra triangles do not provide any further accuracy. For this reason, an excess of triangles could increase processing time for no benefit.
Triangulation of a surface causes faceting of the 3D model. The parameters used to output an STL model affect how much faceting occurs Holes in triangles STL models commonly suffer from surfaces that are not joined to their neighbors, and missing surfaces.
Repairing STL files
Software tools and common STL file errors
● Magics – Materialise
● HP SmartStream 3D Build Manager
Common HP Jet Fusion 5200 errors in STL files
● Triangles not joined
Get the HP MJF 5200 user guide from the manufacture or contact HP 3D Printer Support is provided by your support representative: usually HP Jet Fusion 5200 repair manual from the company from which you bought the printer. If this is not the case, contact HP Support on the Web:
● http://www.hp.com/go/jetfusion3D5200/support, or
● http://www.hp.com/go/jetfusion3D5210/support, or
● http://www.hp.com/go/jetfusion3D5210pro/support, or
Before calling your HP support representative, prepare for the call as follows:
● Review the troubleshooting suggestions in this guide and HP repair manuals.
● Review your software documentation, if relevant.
● Check that you have the following information ready:
– The product and HP serial numbers of the printer you are using
– The error code displayed on the front panel, if any 3D printer System errors
– The name and version number of your software
– If you have a print-quality problem, the name and product number of the material that you were using
HP's Customer Self-Repair program offers our customers the fastest service under either warranty or contract. It enables HP to ship replacement parts directly to you (the end user) so that you can replace them. Using this HP's Customer Self-Repair program, you can replace with original parts at your own convenience.
Convenient and easy to use
● Your support representative will diagnose and assess whether a HP Jet Fusion 5200 replacement part is required to address a defective hardware component. For more information about Customer Self Repair, see an authorized HP service center near you http://www.hp.com/go/selfrepair/.
The HP Command Center can produce on request a list of many aspects of the 3D printer’s current status, some of which may be useful to a service engineer trying to fix a 3D Printers problems.